Flexible Mass Vinyl
These are flexible mass loaded Vinyl used for reducing sound transmission through walls and providing noise isolation from unwanted sources.
- Vertical Keel
- Sound Insulation
- Gypsum Board
- Horizontal Keel
- INSTALLATION OF SOUND INSULATION
- Material: Mass Loaded Vinyl
- Finish: Smooth Finish
- Max. dimensions: Length-10/15 /20 m,
- Width-1 / 1. 22 / 2mm
- Density: 1900 kgs / m3
- Dimension Stability: < 0.4%
- Flexibility 10mm Mandrel Test: Pass
- Flame Spread: Class 1
- Installation: Material can be glued , nailed ,stapled , screwed and can be reinforced and hung like a curtain.
These are EPDM based flexible surface used for reducing sound transmission through walls and providing noise isolation from unwanted sources.
- Max dimensions: L-10m, W-1m
- Thickness: 3mm, Area-10 M2
- Sound Block: 27 to 30 db
* Images are indicative
* The final product may have consmetic variations mutually
exclusive of the images shown.
* Not all constituents shown in the image are part of
product package or deliverables