PET Panels Acoustical Systems
A durable and versatile product, Tranquil Ecocore is made of 100% PET fiber. It is bonded using heat, instead of traditional chemical binders which ensures that it is naturally resistant to fire, moisture, vermin, insects, mold and bacteria. These world-class panels not only serve as acoustic panels but also as thermal insulations. They are so versatile that they can be used as bare panels if required. Tranquil Ecocore also has a range of BAFFLES & CLOUDS.
Tranquil Ecocore Baffles & Clouds are generally used in large open areas. They come with impregnated bolts used for hanging them vertically or horizontally from the ceiling.
Tranquil Ecocore Panel comes in 3 thicknesses which are 9mm, 12mm and 25mm. These comes in wide variety of colors and are available in a width of 1.22 metre. These panels not only serve as acoustic panels but also as thermal insulations. They are recyclable and recycled. These can be installed as bare panels or if required as fabric wrapped panels.
- Thickness: 9mm, 12mm, and 25mm
- Maximum dimensions: L-2.44m, W-1.22m
- Density Kg / m3 ( +/- 10%): 12mm-150 and 25mm-120
- 100% Polyester Core
- Edges : Square / Bevelled/ Mitre
- Warranty: Warranted against workmanship and manufacturing defects for 2 years from date of purchase
- Fire Rating: Class “A” as per ASTM E - 84 Tunnel Test
- Mounting Method: Glued to the wall with or without air gap using adhesive.
Performance (Without Gap) - 9mm
Performance (Without Gap) - 12mm
Performance (Without Gap) - 25mm