Ecowood Perforated Panels
Wooden Acoustic Panels
Perforated Wooden acoustic panel has excellent effect of reducing echo and reverberation, leaving you the visual effects of wood decorated surface. Perforation panel is a wooden panel with holes. It is of two kinds, where in one is drilled until the end, and the other one has bigger holes on one side and smaller holes on other side which means holes on both the sides are not equal.
- Structure: Core Material, Surface & Back Surface
- Material Options: Fire Rated MDF, Non Fire Rated MDF, 5 Layer Composite Panel, & 3 Layer Composite Panel.
- Surface: Melamine, Real Wood Veneer, Paint, High Pressure Laminate
- Rear Surface: Black Fleece
- NRC: Upto 0.90
- Diameter of Hole: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12mm or bigger as per your requirement
- Center to Center Distance of Hole: 8/8mm,16/16mm, 32/32mm
- Fast Moving Patterns: 8/8/1, 16/16/3, 16/16/6, 32/32/6, 32/32/8 etc.
- Sizes: 600*600mm, 600*1200mm, 1200*1200mm or customised as per requirement
- Performance: Sound Absorption/Noise Reduction
- Eco-Friendly: Class E1
- Fireproofing: Class B1
- Installation: Easy to be Installed by Wood Batten System or Lightweight Steel Keel System