Wooden Acoustic Panels
For world-class sound absorption & reverberation control, Tranquil Ecowood Wooden panels offer the best solution. These panels are a wide range of perforated, grooved wooden wall & ceiling panels. These are available in a standard range of veneers and laminate surfaces. Their design is durable and offer invisible interlocking and concealed fixing systems to ensure a seamless fit.
- Excellent Sound Absorption & Reverberation Control
- Fire Rated & Low Formaldehyde
- High Impact & Durable
- Black Felt Backing.
- Invisible Interlocking & Concealed Fixing System.
- Wooden Grooved Acoustic Panels: These are a series of longitudinal slats and grooves, with many patterns available for many environments.
- Wooden Perforated Acoustic Panels: These are panels with holes on front and back sides, widely used for walls & ceilings.
- Acoustic Diffusers: Acoustic diffusers not only aid sound diffusion but also remove coloration and echoes.
- Pattern Wooden Acoustic Panels: hese are designer pattern acoustic panels with decorative surface patterns, and can be customized to client's design.
- Wooden Decorative Panels: These are decorative wall panels with no sound absorption effect.